It seems like the world has gone subscription box crazy in the last couple of years. You can get weekly snacks pushed through your letterbox with graze, sign up for box of handmade treats from Lucky Dip Club and there’s a whole host of beauty boxes to pick from including Birch Box and Glossy Box.
Well, there’s a new kid on the block now too, as My Little Box has made its way over from France to the UK and in my opinion it’s the cream of the crop. Every month there’s a different theme but the box will always contain some must-have beauty products, fashion and lifestyle accessories, a mini print and a couple of surprises. Oh and the box itself is a thing of beauty and not something you’ll want to throw away.
I stumbled upon My Little Box as my friend Stephanie posted a picture of her My Little Parisienne Box on Facebook. As Wayne and I are heading to Paris in December I really wanted it. The fact that a beautiful MacBook sleeve was included and it only cost £14.95 meant it was a no-brainer.
What was in the My Little Parisienne Box?
- A polka dot MacBook sleeve
- Laura Mercier Foundation Primer – I’d been after a primer for a while but didn’t really want to spend £20 on something I was unsure of, so this was a real bonus
- Nuxe Huile Prodigieuse – A light and silky oil with a beautiful scent. I’ve been putting this on my face in the morning and I’ve got to say my skin is so much softer than it usually is at this time of year.
- My Little Beauty Stylo Lumiere – The company has their own range of beauty products and this complexion brightening pen is lovely to add a glow to the top of your cheekbones.
- A My Little Box cotton drawstring bag – Great for makeup on the move.
- My Little Carnet – A plain French-themed notebook (which I’m going to use as a travel journal for my trip to Paris).
- Paris print – Paris needs no reason. It is its own reason. Quite!
- Paris stickers – A really cute touch.
Before My Little Parisienne Box had arrived I had told myself it would be a one-off and I’d cancel my subscription. As it turned out I was so pleasantly surprised by the quality and range of goods that I couldn’t quite bring myself to do it.
It was a good job really as October’s box is just as good. It’s a box themed all around fashion designer Diane von Furstenburg and contains some really lovely things.
What is in the My Little Box by Diane von Furstenburg?
- A DVF scarf in a hot red, pink and purple combo – This can be used as a headscarf or neck scarf or just to decorate your bag.
- L’Occitane vanilla-scented hand cream – This is made with super-creamy shea butter and has a soft and lovely scent.
- Kerastase Laque Noire hairspray – An extra strong hold hairspray.
- My Little Beauty Eau Micellaire makeup remover – With Aloe Vera and orange extract making it great for my sensitive skin.
- A DVF-branded cotton drawstring bag – I think I’ll use this to hold some of my craft bits and pieces.
- A fashion magazine – Filled with inspiration.
- An inspiring DVF print – Be the Woman you want to be!
- A DVF red lips brooch – Really modern and unusual, I love them!
As well as all of this there are special promotion codes to give subscribers discounts on the brands included in the My Little Box by Diane von Furstenburg.
I think of all of the subscription boxes this is the one I’m going to stick with for a while. I can’t fault the quality, selection or brands and it’s so nice knowing you’re going to receive a box of treats every month of things you know you’re going to love.
I would love to hear what you think especially if you subscribe to My Little Box.
Lots of My Little love,
Disclaimer: This is not a sponsored post, I just love My Little Box!