It’s nearly time to dust off your cauldrons and witches hats as Hallowe’en is just around the corner. A night of tricks, treats, ghouls and goblins and of course lots and lots of pumpkins.
This DIY is to make a Trick or Treat Pumpkin door or wall decoration, which is perfect for showing that you’re in the Hallowe’en spirit. It’s a really quick and easy make and is perfect for doing with children as they can design the pumpkins’ faces, so without further ado I will show you how to make it.
What You Need:
- Three orange paper plates (or you can paint white paper plates orange!)
- A black marker pen
- Green paper
- Wool, string or twine
- Glue dots
How to Make it:
- Using the black marker, draw two eyes and a mouth on each of the plates and colour them in.
- Cut two strips out of the green paper that measure 4cm x 15cm.
- Decide which order you want to hang the plates.
- Attach two glue dots to the bottom of the top plate. Attach two glue dots to the top of the middle plate.
- Press one of the green pieces of paper onto the dots, linking the plates together.
- Repeat to fasten the middle plate to the bottom plate.
- Cut a length of wool/string/twine for hanging and knot it at the ends to tie it together. Using the tape, stick this to the top of the top plate.
And that’s it! You’ve just made your very own Hallowe’en Trick or Treat door or wall decoration! All you have to do now is hang it on your wall or your door to show people you are open for Trick or Treating business!
I hope you enjoyed this quick and easy DIY. How are you celebrating Hallowe’en this year?
Lots of spooky love,